Sunday, March 1, 2009

Give and take...remember?

That's what it's about. It's okay though, I think, sometimes we all need a reminder. But enough is enough...illusions and dreams are pretty but in the end that's all they are... intangeble...eluding...and sometimes....taunting.



And therefore, I wish to be absolved of them...for awhile, if I can. I want to live with my eyes a little more uncovered. A little more...free to see other things.



For all i could see was atrocity, and farce.



I want to see more good things.



Things that are real...



without the strings of deceit.



to see things as they are...





even though the world is not beautiful,
that, in a way,
lends it a sort of beauty.

3 comments:

Toko Masho said...

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
-Albus Dumbledore

Things that are real do not equate with things that are good. Even so, very valid point.

Philos said...

are there not real, good things?

Toko Masho said...

Of course there are; most good things are, I'd think, real. ITs just that it seemed to have, or perhaps I just read it as, an almost discontent for the imaginary.

I was simply saying that all good things are not real, and certainly not tangeble.

But then again, I'm an idiot dreamer, so it could just be me....
Isn't that an awesome Dumbledore quote though! Lol.